At NEWORLD Medical Detox, we are providing comfortable withdrawal management for our clients.
We know how you or your loved one might be suffering from unpleasant symptoms right now or will be imminently.
The process of admission to our facility is smooth and swift. Once a pre-admission assessment is done over the phone, the medical doctor will decide on your admission and approximate period of stay.
We will do our best to accept you at our premises on the same day after the pre-admission assessment.
– Motivated to start addiction treatment.
– Parents consent if client’s age is less than 18 years.
– Complete the pre-admission in-take assessment done over the phone.
What to bring with you upon admission:
Most important is to bring a positive attitude…
– Provincial health card and ID
– Drug benefit plan card if any
– Names and contact details for key contacts
– Sleepwear and slippers
– Your personal pillow from home if you wish
– Suitable seasonal clothing
– Prescription medication (if any). Medication will be revised by our medical doctor.
– Toiletries not containing alcohol (shaving cream, toothpaste, shampoo, etc.)
– Your preferred reading material if any.
– Your preferred music downloaded on a device that has no access to the internet.
– Preferred pictures of family or friend.
– Cash for incidental expenses.
All items will be revised by our security team.
Non permitted items:
– Laptop or tablet
– Clothing suggesting drug use or racism
– Expensive jewelry, sunglasses or watches
– Weapons (including pocket knives)
– Paraphernalia (drugs and/or alcohol)
– Toiletries containing alcohol
At NEWORLD, we believe that your safety and the safety of others is of utmost importance. Facility is monitored by cameras 24/7. Thank you for your understanding.
Please review this preadmission information package for more details.
Please contact us for any questions or concerns.