Recovery from drug and alcohol misuse can begin with detoxification. It is the required initial phase that follows rehabilitation. A top residential drug and alcohol detox treatment center are Neworld Medical Detox. At our inviting stay-in detox center, we guarantee each of our clients a competent detox program tailored to their unique needs. To cure their problems with alcohol, different illegal substances, analgesics, or prescription medications, we welcome customers from Mississauga and other places in Ontario. A program specifically to assist clients in quitting methadone is also available at Neworld Medical Detox Center. Neworld Medical Detox carefully considers every aspect and develops a detox regimen to provide a secure withdrawal. Our detox therapy helps those dependent on drugs or alcohol manage their withdrawal symptoms more comfortably. Our detoxification regimens are carefully designed to consider each client’s unique health history. We only offer medical detox to a few residents at a time to give each one the undivided attention and care they need. We will assist you in preparing for the new world!
Neworld Medical Detox Centre, Mississauga, Ontario (Serving Residents of Mississauga, Ontario)
Facilities and Services at Neworld Medical Detox
Neworld Medical Detox always goes above and beyond to ensure that its patients receive the highest quality of medical care and have access to a comfortable environment. Neworld Medical Detox Centre offers expert medical detox treatments to all of its clients:
- At our center, trained and experienced nurses provide care for enrolled customers around-the-clock during the withdrawal process and provide medications as directed by the on-site doctor.
- While undergoing detox, clients have access to an on-site addiction counselor who may assist them in developing their post-detox addiction treatment plans.
- The interior design of the living space is excellent, and there are many entertainment choices, well-kept private and semi-private rooms with all the essentials, and a gym for all clients.
- All of our customers are meticulously looked after by the highly skilled staff at Neworld, who make sure they receive secure and comfortable medical detox therapy.
- When necessary, our doctors are accessible at the center to see patients in person and customize their prescriptions in response to their withdrawal symptoms.
- The Neworld Centre is in a lovely environment with lots of vegetation, flowers, and plants.
- To protect the safety of its clients and employees day and night, the center features a sophisticated fire alarm system and 24/7 video monitoring.
Drug & Alcohol Detox Program Benefits
The medical staff at Neworld Medical Detox, who have more than 20 years of experience in detox therapy, efficiently manages clients’ drug and alcohol withdrawals while keeping them under medical care. Customers receive tailored state-of-the-art attention. The experts help the clients choose the top post-detox rehabilitation therapy and recovery options. Additionally, we provide a psycho-social assessment developed by our staff of experts for each client.
Why should you choose Neworld?
The team of professionals at Neworld has been providing top-notch care close to Toronto and other neighboring regions for more than 20 years. Each client receives a complete psycho-social evaluation. Each client begins a withdrawal program after an evaluation, which is appropriately, safely, and constantly monitored by a doctor.
To provide each client with our undivided attention and the finest level of care, Neworld only takes a small number of clients at a time for its services to residents of Mississauga, Ontario. We specialize in helping our guests wean themselves off of methadone by applying contemporary detox procedures and a tailored treatment plan. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team of professionals specializes in a variety of disciplines. Contact Neworld Medical Detox if you misuse prescription pharmaceuticals, alcohol, marijuana, heroin, cocaine, crack, amphetamines, methamphetamines, fentanyl, Percocet, oxycodone, Dilaudid, or any other sedatives or mood stabilizers.